For a FREE Consultation Call 801-288-9888 Today.
452 East 3900 South, Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, Utah Bankruptcy Attorney:
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
If you’re looking for an experienced lawyer and personal attention for your Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Mr. Moffat is an attorney licensed to practice law in Utah since 1995. Mr. Moffat has successfully represented more than 1,000 bankruptcy clients throughout Utah. Mr. Moffat is here to personally assist you and answer your questions. He takes the time to listen and answer your questions. Call today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Mr. Moffat personally meets with clients and takes the time to listen to their concerns and explain how bankruptcy can help clients receive a fresh start.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filing Helps You To:
- Protect your exempt assets.
- Remove unsecured liens from your real property.
- Save your home from foreclosure.
- End wage garnishment.
- Restore utility services.
- Stop harassing phone calls from creditors.
- Help you find a financial fresh start.
Under Chapter 13 Bankruptcy:
- Allows an individual to reorganize his debts and propose a plan to pay his creditors over a 3 to 5 year period depending on factors that should be discussed with a bankruptcy attorney.
- The proposed plan is reviewed and if confirmed allows an individual to make monthly payments while keeping property (in most cases) that might otherwise be lost by filing a Chapter 7 or not filing a bankruptcy.
- A Chapter 13 bankruptcy stays on an individual’s credit report for 10 years.
Contact Moffat Law Office today at 801-288-9888
to schedule a free initial consultation.
What sets Moffat Law Office apart from other law firms is the firm’s genuine concern for all clients and desire to ensure that each client can look forward to a better future.